Thursday, June 13, 2013

Master Bathroom Redo and Craft Room Reorganization!

We are nearly finished updating our Master Bathroom which is located off from our Bedroom.  Here is an "old" picture.  This picture doesn't show the peeling paint and missing tiles around the shower.....

Here is our new bathroom!  Love it!!!!







Newly remodeled craft room!!!!  Super love it!  This is a very tiny room so it was quite a challenge fitting everything in.  I read somewhere that to organize well, everything needs to have a "home".  This is what I tried to do in my craft room.  I got the fabric red and green bins and the white shelving unit at Big Lots and the white glass front cabinet at the Habitat for Humanity Restore for $25!  The table top mannikins were purchased by my mother from a store going out of business for $5 each.  I made the jointed Teddy Bear and Rocking Horse years ago.  I've sold several like these in the past. The cape is my first original design.  The pattern is on sale on Ravelry (Cabled Fall Celebration Cape).




No comments: