Saturday, February 7, 2009

Are you on Facebook yet?



Fun! If you haven't investigated - joined Facebook yet, I'd encourage you to check it out.....great way to connect with your kids, nephews, friends, join groups and make new friends! Fun! It allows more of a "conversation" than a blog does.

OK. Here are my 2nd pair of finished socks (Anya's) and I'm on to the next! I also finished making a "tote" I designed to carry my supplies to the quilt workshop I signed up for February 18th (see above). I've even got it all packed and ready to go (can you tell I'm excited about this!). It's big enough for the kitchen sink! Thursday of this coming week George and I will attend a reception for the exhibitors at the Lake Farm Park Quilt Show. I hope I still have some energy left for the evening after 6 hours of lab classes that day!

Yahoo! It's supposed to reach 48 today!!!!! We'll see.... We have been invited to a dinner party this evening which I have to get inspired to make a dessert for ..... maybe a cheesecake. Maybe after I grade some papers, do some knitting, sewing.....

I'm praying for Uncle Johnny who went through hell yesterday when they penetrated his esophagus while doing an endoscopy. It collapsed his lung and they had to do surgery to install a tube to allow him to breathe easier with less pain. He may be traveling to the Cleveland Clinic today to repair the esophagus. How horrible!

No comments: